- Online Registration extended till
20th August 2017
KINDLY GO THROUGH THE GUIDELINES FOR PAPER PRESENTATION
- Paper Presentations are scheduled in 7-minute blocks – 6 minutes for the presentation, and 1 minute for discussion on 3rd September from 8 am.
- The First Author should present the same work described in the abstract, with the same title and content.
- First Authors must disclose all commercial relationships relevant to the subject matter for all authors of the abstract. Indicate “None” if no relationships exist.
- Use a layout for your poster that follows the main headings used in your abstract, i.e., Title, Purpose, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion and References
- It is recommended to bring your slides with you on a USB memory stick in PowerPoint format and upload your presentation by Saturday 6pm
- All presenters must be registered delegates.